Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi-110011
Organisation Pin Code No. 110170
Dated the July, 2008
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ANNUAL CONTRACT OF INDOOR PLANTS, FLOWERS FOR FLOWER VASES AND EKBANA
Subject:- Annual Contract of 140 Nos. of Indoor Plant, 32 Nos. of Flower vases and 1 No. of Ekabana – Reg.
Directorate General of Foreign Trade invites tenders from desirous firms for Annual Maintenance Contract for 140 Indoor Plants, supplying of fresh plants for 32 Flower vases and 1 No. of Ekabana on alternate days, Tenders may be sent in a sealed cover addressed by name to the undersigned The tender may be delivered in person to the undersigned in Room No.302, Udyog Bhavan, New Dellhi-110011 or to Shri B.K.Sachdeva, FTDO, Room No.202, Udyog Bhavan, Nesw Delhi-110011. The cover should be superscribed in bold letters indicating “Quotation for Annual Contract of Indoor Plant, Flower Vases and Ekbana”. The tender may be delivered on any working day upto 4.00 P.M. on or before 11.8.2008. Thereafter tender will not be accepted.
The tender must be
accompanied by earnest money for an amount of Rs.
4000/- in form of Bank Draft in favour of DGFT, Udyog Bhavan,
(2) Firms are advised not to erase or mutilate or overwrite any rate quoted by them, otherwise their quotation may be ignored. Rates should be indicated both in words and figures. No other charges such as transportation charges etc. will be paid.
(3) The Flowrist should have minimum 2 years experience in maintenance of plants & supply of flowers etc. to a Govt. Department/PSU. A certificate regarding satisfactory work from such organization should be furnished.
(4) The firm shall provide its help desk telephone number and mobile number of
the person who will normally visit this department..
(5) The contractor will provide fresh flowers and ekabana on alternative days( three days in a week) before 10.30 A.M. A list of officers will be made available to the contractor for providing flowes. If flowers provided are not fresh, an appropriate cut as deemed fit by this organization may be made from the bill. Decision of this Department shall be final.
(6) In case the firm backing out in the midstream without any explict consent of the Dte., it will be liable to recovery of the higher rate which may have to incurred by this office for arranging the work through alternative means for the balance period of contract.
(1) The contractor will obtain the work voucher from all concerned that the fresh flowers are being supplied and the same will be attached with the respective bils.
(2) The contractor will be responsible for the conduct/integrity of his deployed staff and safety at the site of working. It will be appreciated, if the staff of the contractor is provided with the indentiable uniform while at work.
(3) The contractor should submit the pre-receipted bill (in triplicate) alongwith work vouchers obtained from the users on monthly basis. No advance payment will be made in any case. T.D.S. will be deducted at source as per rules.
(4) The rate quoted by the firm shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of award of the contract which may be extended for another one year with the consent of both the parties.
(5) The Department will not be bound to accept the the lowest quotation. The decision of the Department will be final in this regard. Officers of this Depaertment may visit the organizations where the contractor is providing such services in the present to satisfy themselves of quality of service. The Department reserves the right to reject any quotation at its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.
(6) The contract is not transferable.
(7) The successful bidder shall have to deposit security amount of Rs. 10,000/- in the form of an Account payee Demand Draft, FDR or a Commercial Bank Guarantee from a commercial Bank in favour of DGFT. The security deposit should be valid for a period of sixty days beyond the period of the contract. The security amount shall be deposited with the undersigned within a period of 10 days from the date of award of contract.
(8) It is mentioned here that if the firm fails or defaults in fulfilling terms and conditions of contract, the security deposited mayl be forfeited.
(9) This Directroate reserve the right to cancel the contract at any time without assigning any reason.
(10) The quotation shall be opened in the Chamber of Shri K.B.Roy, Jt.DGFT i.e. Room No. 104 at 4.30 P.M. on 11.8.2008. Any tenderer or his/her authorized representative may be present at the time of opening of tenders.
Dy.Director General of Foreign Trade
Tel No. 23061562, Exten. 380
Copy forwarded to EDI Section alongwith soft copy for placing the tender on website.
Dy. Director General of Foreign Trade