F. No. 1/7/2008-Genl./
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade,
Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi-110011
Dated the April, 2009.
Sub:- Quotation for Annual Maintenance Contract for the servicing/maintenance of Ahuja PA System, Delegate Unit, Chairman Unit, Ampliffer and Onkey Recorder - regarding.
Quotations are again invited for Annual
Maintenance contract for servicing/maintenance of 1 No. of Ahuja PA System, 10
Delegate Unit, 1 No. of Chairman Unit, 1 No. of Amplifer of Conference Room No.
4 and 1 No. of DTS PS System, 16 Nos. of Delegate Unit, 1 No. of Chairman Unit,
1 No. of Amplifer and 1 No. of Onkey Recorder of Conference Room No. 108. Quotations may be sent so as to reach the
undersigned Room in No. 304, Udyog Bhavan,
(1) No extra payment, whatsoever, on account of natural calamities as otherwise will be made except what is permitted under this contract. It shall be responsibility of the contractor to carry out maintenance work Ahuja PA System, Delegate Unit, Chairman Unit, Amplifer and Onkey Recorder of satisfactorily throughout the year;
(2) It shall be responsibility of the contractor to hand over back to this office all the equipments under contract in working condition, at the end of the contract period;
(3) (a) The mechanic/Engineer deputed by the firm will report to General Section of this office in Udyog Bhavan at least twice a week even if there is no complaint. Normally, a mechanic of the firm should be available within an hour of making complaint. In case that mechanic/Engineer is not available due to leave etc, the firm shall make arrangement for another mechanic/Engineer. If need be the firm’s mechanic/engineer shall have to attend complaints after office hours and on Saturdays/Sudays/Holidays. The Ahuja PA System, Delegate Uit, Chairman Unit, Amplifer and Onkey Recorder have to be set right on the same day or latest by the next working day. The meachnic/engineer should have minimum of 2 years experience about repair/service work of Ahuja PA System, Delegate Unit, Chairman Unit, Amplifer and Onkey Recorder. The mechanic/engineer should have their own mobile No.,/Help desk No.;
(b) In case of need, the firm shall provide qualified engineer(Diploma/Degree
(4) The work is to be carried out in the office premises itself. However, only such work which cannot be done in the office premises will be allowed to be done outside with the written permission of the Foreign Trade Development Officer or any higher officer. No extra payment would be made on this account;
(5) If a complaint is not rectified within 24 hours from the date of booking of the complaint, penalty of Rs. 20/- per working hour may be levied. Further, this Directorate may put appropriate cut in the payment if service is not found upto the mark;
(6) The contractor will ensure Ahuja PA System, Delegate Unit, Chairman Unit, Amplifer and Onkey Recorder are serviced every quarter;
(7) The rate quoted by the firm shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of award of the AMC which may be extended for another one year with the consent of both the parties;
(8) If the work is found un-satisfactory or in disregard of the contract, this office is at liberty to entrust the job to any other firms/party at your risk/expenses;
(9) The contract can be terminated by this office at any time without assigning any reasons and the decision of this Directorate shall be final and binding;
(10) The payment will be made as per following schedule;
a. First installment of 50% of the total amount of the contract will be payable after three moths from the commencement of the contract;
b. 2nd installment of 25% of the total amount of the contract will be payable after nine months from the commencement of contract;
c. Last and final installment of 25% of the total amount of the contract will be payable after expiry of the contract;
(11) The contract is not transferable;
(12) The successful bidder shall have to deposit Security Deposit of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand) in form of Demand Draft, FDR or a commercial Bank Guarantee from a commercial Bank in favour of DGFT. Security deposit shall be valid for a period of sixty days beyond the period of the contract. The security amount shall be deposited with this Directorate within 15 days from the date of award of the contract.
(AKHIL CHANDRA JHA)
DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE