Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Notice Inviting Tenders/Bids for Manpower Services
Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, New Delhi invites quotation from duly registered Manpower Service Providers/ Agencies based in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon for proving manpower services to this Directorate in the following categories:-
Data Entry Operator : 10 Nos.
The actual requirement of manpower may vary from time to
time, Standard/Benchmark for the services sought is as under:-
Qualification Graduate in any stream
Skills (a) Proficient in Computer Operations
Word, EXCEL & Power Point)
(b) Knowledge of typing in English /Hindi
(c) Reading & Writing in Hindi & English
(d) Knowledge of shorthand preferable
Job will be awarded through Quality-cum-cost Based Selection approach.
The quotation is to be submitted in sealed envelope “Super- scribed quotation for providing Data Entry Operators” addressed to the undersigned in Room No.312 or FTDO(General) in Room No.202, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi, which should reach by 5.00p.m. on 12th February, 2010. The subject and address of the service provider/agency must be clearly mentioned on the cover of sealed envelop. The quotations will be opened by the Tender Opening Committee at 3.15. p.m. on 15.2.2010. Short listed bidders or their authorized representatives may be present at the time of opening quotations.
Quotations of the short listed firms will be opened for the purpose of awarding the job. The gross remuneration per month must clearly be indicated in the quotation. The monthly deductions such as EPF, ESI etc. should also be indicted.
For any queries or more information, the undersigned may be contacted between 11.00a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on any working day up to 11.2.2010.
The terms & conditions of the contract are as under:-
1. The candidates should be graduate or with higher educational qualification with good knowledge of English and Hindi typing and proficient in computer operations with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet etc. Candidates should have a minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. If this offie is not satisfied with the performance of any DEO, the firm shall withdraw that DEO and depute another DEO. Copies of educational qualifications, experience etc. of DEO’s to be deputed may please be furnished to this office before they start working.
2. The manpower has to be provided within 15 days of award of contract.
3. The agency should not be of less than three year’s in experience.
4. The agency should have PAN and Sales Tax/Service Tax Registration (proof in this regard may be attached.)
5. The agency should not have been blacklisted by any government organization during the last three years. A certificate in this regard may be attached.
6 The firm shall ensure that it does not default in making DEO’s available continuously till the work is completed.
7 It shall be the responsibility of the firm to fulfill all legal obligations such provisions regarding minimum wages Act etc.
8. The firm will have to deposit an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in form of Bank Draft/FDR payable in favor of “The Accounts Officer, CPAO (DGFT), Department of Commerce, New Delhi. If the firm have not submitted the bank draft with their quotation will not be entertained. The Bank Draft will be refunded to unsuccessful bidder.
9. The successful bidder will have to deposit a security amount equal to 5% of value of contract which shall be refunded within 60 days of completion of the job.
10. This office reserves the right for cancellation/rejection of any or all quotations without assigning any reason. .
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade