Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
New Delhi, the 22nd February, 2010.
Subject:- Quotation for Annual Contract for engagement of telephone
Operator on contract bas to run Digital EPABX System (Make-
the Office DGFT,
The Directorate General of Foreign Trade invites quotations from desirous firms for Annual Contract for engaging two Telephone Operators on contract basis to run Digital EPABX System (SIEMENS Make) for a period of One Year from 1.4.2010 to 31.3.2011. Quotations may be sent so as reach the undersigned Room No.312, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi or to Shri S.K. Pandey, Room No.202, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi latest by 10.3.2010 up to 1.00 P.M. along with earnest money of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) in form of Bank Draft in favour of Accounts Officer, (DGFT), New Delhi. The earnest money will be refunded to the concerned bidders after finalization of contract. The envelop should be properly sealed and should superscribe in bold letters “Quotation for annual Contract engagement of Telephone Operators” on contract basis to run Digital EPABX System. Quotations may be delivered on or any working day up to 1.00 P.M. or before 10.3.2010.Thereafter quotations will not be accepted. The quotations will be opened on same day i.e. 10.3.2010 at 3.00 P.M. Terms and conditions of the contract are as under:-
1. The Telephone Operator should be well conversant with the English language and should be fluent both speaking in English and Hindi. They will maintain good behavior while dealing with officers/staff members of this office.
2. The operators should entire ample experience in the field of manning telephone exchange of Govt./Semi-Govt. or organizations and will able to rectify minor fault in the exchange.
3. The contractor will himself pay the wages and other allowances for engaging operators to run Digital EPABX System(Make-SIEMENS) and in case any of the operator proceeds on leave the contractor will provide his/her substitute.
4. The Contract, in case, any of the operator misbehaves with any officers/staff members of the Directorate will change the operator immediately without assigning any reason for the same.
5. Before, he accepts this contract an agreement of contract will have to be signed by the contractor for the period of contract.
6. The contract can be cancelled or terminated any time without assigning any reason.
7. The contract is not transferable.
8. The rate quoted by the firm shall be valid for a period of two years from the date of award of contract which may be extended for another one year with the consent of both parties.
9. The Earnest Money will be treated as Security Money and the same shall be valid for a period of 60 days beyond the period of the contract. The Security Money will be forfeited if their services are not found satisfactory or refused to change the Telephone Operator.
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade