By Speed Post
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
As per List.
Subject:- Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of Window Type / Spilt Type
Air-conditioners (1.0 Ton and 1.5 Ton- all model) and Voltage Stabilizers during the
Financial Year 2010-2011.
Directorate General of Foreign Trade invites quotation for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of 102Nos. of Windows Type air-conditioners, 21nos. of split type air-conditioners and 55nos. of Voltage Stabilizers during the financial year 2010-2011. The number of air-conditioners and voltage stabilizer may increase/decrease subsequently. For this purpose you may examine the condition of all the machines before quoting rates. The rates should be quoted in the following manner:-
1. Rates for window type air-conditioner, per machine including spare parts, Gas charges, Repair of compressor, wire, pipe etc.
2. Rates for split type air-conditioner, per machine including spare parts, Gas charges, Repair of compressor, wire, pipe etc.
3. Rates for Voltage Stabilizer, per stabilizer including spare parts etc.
4. It may be noted that during the currency of maintenance contract the contractor would be required to keep all machines in perfect running order including voltage stabilizers. No payment would be made for replacement of any parts etc. It shall also be responsibility of the contractor to hand over all machines in working conditions at the end of the contract to this Directorate by the previous contractor.
5. The contractor would be required to depute competent and qualified mechanic, who will remain present in DGFT on all working days during the office hours. The complaints, if any received by the contract should be attended to immediately. The repair and maintenance etc. would be carried out in the premises of this office. However, only such work as cannot be carried out in the office premises will be allowed to be
undertaken out side with the written permission of the competent authority and for this purpose no extra payment would be made.
6. No extra payment whatsoever on account of natural calamities or otherwise will be made to the contractor except the rates accepted and it shall be the responsibility of the contract to ensure that the machines work satisfactorily from the start to the end of contract period. Failure to service the machines in question within a reasonable time without adequate reason or to return the repaired machines taken to workshop for repairs, with a week’s time may entail proportionate deduction in the rate in respect of the total period.
7. The firm to whom the above contract is awarded should
furnish a security deposit of 5% of value of contract in the form of
FDR in favour of “Accounts Officer” CP&AO (DGFT),
Department of Commerce,
8. The firm will have to deposit an amount of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) in form of Bank Draft/FDR payable in favour of “The Accounts Officer, CP&AO,( DGFT), Department of Commerce, New Delhi. If the firm have not submitted the bank draft with their quotation will not be entertained. Bank Draft will be refunded to unsuccessful bidders.
9. Service Tax/PAN Number should be attached.
10. Reputed firms having the experience of minimum 3-4 years in the maintenance of air-conditioners in government/semi government organizations and those having the requisite competency/capacity to handle the job in question may submit there quotation.
11. The document for satisfactory services for maintenance of air-conditioners from at least three government /semi government organizations, public sectors should be attached.
12. The firm must attach supporting documents in this regard and in the absence of these documents, the tender will not be entertained.
13. If the work of the contractor is found unsatisfactory or if the contractor dishonors the contract, the contract shall be terminated forthwith, the job will be entrusted to other firm without giving any notice to the contractor. In this regard the decision of the DGFT will be final and binding on the contractor.
14. No advance payment will be made. The payment will be made on quarterly basis subject to satisfactory performance report for the users.
The interested parties/firms may furnish their rates for above mentioned work. The quotations complete in all respects should reach to the undersigned in a sealed cover along with demand draft of Rs.20,000/- in favour of Accounts Officer, (DGFT), Department of Commerce duly marked “Quotation for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of Air-conditioners”, so as to reach the undersigned in Room No.312 or Shri S.K. Pandey, FTDO (Room No.202, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi) on or before22.3.2010 up to 1.00 P.M. The quotations will be opened on 22.3.2010 at 4.00 P.M. No conditional quotations will be accepted. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation without assigning any reason.
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade