DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE, UDYOG BHAWAN, NEW DELHI
SEALED QUOTATIONS ARE INVITED FOR AWARD OF CONTRACTS FOR (I) HIRING OF TWO PHOTOCOPY MACHINES ON COPY TO COPY BASIS WITH MATERIAL AND MANPOWER AND FOR (II) ALL INCLUSIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF THREE PHOTOCOPY MACHINES OF THIS OFFICE ON METER READING BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF AWARD OF CONTRACT. COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ABOVE SAID CONTRACT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM GENERAL SECTION, ROOM NO. 202, UDYOG BHAWAN, NEW DELHI ON ALL WORKING DAYS BETWEEN 9.30 A.M. TO 6.00 P.M. UPTO 17.9.2004. SEPARATE QUOTATIONS FOR ABOVE BOTH THE CONTRACTS SHOULD BE FURNISHED.
THE TENDERS ALONGWITH SECURITY SHALL BE DEPOSITED WITH UNDERSIGNED BY 4.00 PM UPTO 20.9.2004 AND RECEIPT OBTAINED. THE TENDERS WILL BE OPENED BEFORE THE COMMITTEE CONSTITUTED FOR THE PURPOSE.
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL THE TENDERS WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
CONTRACT FOR HIRING OF TWO PHOTOCOPY MACHINES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sealed quotations are invited for award of contract for hiring of two photocopy machines on copy to copy basis with material and manpowers and for (ii) all inclusive maintenance contract of three photocopy machines of this office on meter reading basis Interested parties may quote their rates of single side and both side copying charges of A-4 size, F-S and A-3 size paper along with the other terms and conditions in a communication addressed to the undersigned. Separate quotations may be furnished for both the contract.
2. Quotations should reach the undersigned in a sealed cover along with earnest money of Rs. 5,000.00 for each contract in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of DGFT, New Delhi on or before 17th Sept., 2004 up to 4.00 P.M. Quotations should be superscribed as “QUOTATION FOR HIRING OF TWO PHOTOCOPY MACHINES” and “ALL INCLUSIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR THREE PHOTOCOPY MACHINES on the top of the each cover. An acknowledgement for the same may be obtained.
3. Quotations received without Bank Draft towards the earnest money will not be considered at all and will be straighway rejected. The quotations received will be opened before a Committee set up for this purpose.
4. Two photocopy machines in good running condition with two experienced operators will be provided from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM on all working days within five days from the issue of contract letter and make arrangements of paper and other consumables in sufficient quantity.
5. Both the machines remain in operation all the time. If any defect occurs in these machines the contractor should get rectified immediately and in case repair takes time the machine should be replaced immediately. In no case, the work of the office should suffer due to the defects in machines.
6. The contractor for All Inclusive Maintenance Contract should depute one experienced engineer on all working days.
7. The contractor should furnish earnest money worth Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten thousand only) for hiring of two photocopy machines and Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. Five thousand only) for all inclusive maintenance contract of three photocopy machines in the form of FDR in favour of DGFT, New Delhi with in 15 days from the date of award of the contract which will be returned after satisfactory completion of the contract.
8. If the work is found unsatisfactory or if the dis-honour the contract, the earnest money will be forfeited and the job will be entrusted to other firm without giving any notice to the contractor. In this regard the decision of this office will be final and binding on the contractor.
9. No advance payment will be made in any case and TDS will be deducted as per Rules.
10. Photocopies of the documents as per the required number will be made out by the operator of the machines in the presence of staff member/officer of the concerned section.
11. The requisition for making out photocopy will be provided to the operator duly signed by the officer of the concerned section not below the rank of FTDO.
12. After the copies of the documents are prepared the concerned staff member/officer will take both the photocopies of the documents and the original documents with them.
13. The operator will not leak information contained in the letters and documents given to them for making copies.
14. The firm will prefer the bills for payment of the photocopier work along with requisition received from the section in the prescribed format.
15. The Director General of Foreign Trade has the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE