GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAWAN NEW DELHI
Subject:- Quotations for repair/maintenance of five fax machines.
I am directed to say this office intends to award the contract for repair/maintenance of five fax machines for a period of one year. The terms and conditions of the contract are as under :-
1. The contract will be for one year from the date the contract is awarded.
2. The contractor should depute one engineer daily for servicing these machines.
3. The contract will be on all-inclusive basis including parts.
4. The contractor will obtain the work voucher from all the users of the machines and the same will be attached with the respective bills.
5. The payment will be made on quarterly basis after expiry of the quarter. No advance payment will be made.
6. The contractor should submit the pre-receipted bill (in triplicate) along with the work vouchers obtained from the users.
7. The contract can be cancelled any time without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.
8. The contractor will submit earnest money of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. Five thousand only) in the form of FDR in favour of DGFT.
The quotations alongwith earnest money of Rs. 2,000/- in the form of Bank Draft in favour of DGFT, in sealed cover, quoting rates and addressed to undersigned , Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Room No. 203, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi and to reach by 30.9.2005 by 4.30 PM.