Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
(Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi)
No.18/1/2005-Genl./ Dated the 30.09.2005.
Subject:- Award of contract for the Annual Maintenance of LAN (600 NODES) AND 9 (NINE) SWITCHES in DGFT (Hqrs.), New Delhi.
This office proposes to enter into an Annual Maintenance Contract for LAN Maintenance (600 Nodes) and 9 (nine) Switches.
2. The copy of the terms and conditions of the Annual Maintenance Contract can be collected from the General Section, Room No. 202, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi on any working days between 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM.
3. Interested parties/firms are requested to quote their charges for the above contract along with company’s profile and details of maintenance work done/being done in other offices.
4. The quotations may be sent so as to reach the undersigned latest by 25.10.2005 upto 4.30 PM alongwith earnest money of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. Five thousand only) in the form of Bank Draft issued in favour of DGFT, New Delhi, with the following superscribed on the top of the sealed envelop “QUOTATION FOR AMC OF LAN & SWITCHES”.
5. The rates for installation of additional nodes with material, replacement of I/O Box and RJ-45 connection, if required, may also be quoted.
6. Quotations received thereafter will not be considered.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AMC OF LAN MAINTENANCE OF 600 NODES AND 9 SWITCHES
1. The currency of the contract will be valid for one year.
2. The adequate technically qualified staff to carry out repair of passive LAN components and cabling infrastructure would be stationed in General Section, DGFT, Udyog Bhavan on all working days during the office hours.
3. A preventive Maintenance Report from the user would be submitted to General Section, failing which, penal penalty would be imposed.
4. Any reported fault would be taken up by the service engineers within one hour. As far as possible, the repairs would be carried out on-site itself. However, in case the equipment is taken to the workshop, the firm would provide a stand-by for the same. Also stand-by inventory of equipments should be kept in the department. The firm will also provide maintenance and repair services on holidays, in case of emergency.
5. The period of AMC would be extended by one day for each two hours of delay in attending the fault.
6. It shall be the responsibility of the firm to make all the nodes and switches work satisfactorily throughout the contracted period and also to hand over the systems to the department in working condition on the expiry of the contract. In case any damage is found compensation will have to be provided by the firm.
7. The work contract Registration number, Service Tax and copy of latest Income Tax should be enclosed.
8. TDS will be deducted at source as per rules.
9. In case, the firm backing out in the midstream without any explicit consent of this department, it will be liable to the recovery of the higher rate which may have to be incurred by this department on maintenance of machines for the balance period of the contract by alternative means. The bill amount of the period would also be forfeited. The firm would also be debarred from participating in future tenders of the department.
10. The contract will be including supply of power cord and no extra charges whatsoever would be paid.
11. The engineers would be equipped with mobile phones to ensure their availability. Numbers of phones would be provided immediately.
12. The contractor has to repair/replace damaged/malfunctioning cable etc. where ever required.
13. Department reserves the right to cancel the contract any time during the currency of the contract without giving any reason, whatsoever if the services provided by the firm found to be unsatisfactory.
14. No advance payment in any case would be made. However, quarterly payment after satisfactory completion of each quarter would be made admissible to the firm.
15. The payment of the contract will be made on quarterly basis on satisfactory service.
16. The earnest money of 10% of the amount of total value of the AMC in the form of FDR in favour of this office should be submitted to the department immediately.
17. The rates for installation of additional nodes with material, replacement of I/O Box and RJ-45 connection, if required, may also be quoted.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE