No.14/9/2005-Genl. By Speed Post
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Dated: 10th February, 2006
Subject: Hiring of Two DLY/Taxies on lease basis for the year
2006-2007 -- Quotation reg.
This office intends to hire two taxies on lease basis for the year 2006-2007. The terms and conditions of the contract are as under:-
1. The contract will be valid for one year.
2. The contractor will have to deposit an earnest money of Rs.10,000/-(Rs. Ten thousand only) in form of FDR which will be refunded after contract is order. In case the services of the contractor is found unsatisfactory the earnest money will be forfeited and contract will be terminated.
3. The car will be driven by a dedicated driver. As far as possible same car and driver will be deputed for Department duties.
4. The car will be in a good condition and will be insured by the agency. In case of any accident, all the claims arising out of it will be met by the agency.
5. C.N.G./Private vehicles will be preferred.
6. All the charges towards repair/ servicing, salary of driver, petrol/diesel and any other incidental expenses on operation and maintenance will be born by the agency.
7. The charges will be same if additional vehicles are used by this Department. In case of any break-down, the agency will provide another vehicle immediately.
8. The firm have to provide a black plated private vehicle as and when required by this Department.
9. The charges from Garage to Udyog Bhawan may not exceed 5 kms. for one side per day.
10. The driver should be in proper uniform with name tag.
11. All taxies including toll tax and parking shall be paid on actual basis.
12. This office reserve the right to cancel the agreement/ contract at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
13. The quotations should reach the undersigned in a sealed cover alonwith earnest money of Rs.5000/- in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour DGFT, New Delhi and details of vehicles in the enclosed proforma on or before 27.2.06 upto 4.00 p.m.ouotation should be supescribed as “QUOTATION FOR HIRING OF TAXI” On the top of the cover.
DY.DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PH. 23061562 -250
PROFORMA FOR HIRING THE CAR ON LEASE BASIS
1. Name of the Firm/Agency : _______________________________________
2. Address of the Firm/Agency : _______________________________________
3. Telephone/Mobile Nos. : _______________________________________
4. Distance of Garage from Udyog Bhawan.
5. Details of Vehicles:-
S.No. Vehicle No. Make Year of Registration Private or DLY/DLZ
6. Deployment of Cars in other Govt.
Deptts./Private offices (with their
7. Details of Rates:-________________________________________________________
i) Daily rate of the hired vehicle : Rs. _______________________
for 8 hours andd 80 kms.
ii) Half day rate for 4 hrs. andd 40 kms. : Rs.__________________ _____
iii) Charges for extra Km. : Rs.__________________per km.
iv) Charges for extra hours beyond : Rs.____________________per hour
Signature of the owner of the Agency with Stamp