Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
(Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi)
No. 13/1/2006-Genl./ Dated the 27 .6.2006.
Subject:- Award of contract for supply of Sundry items for the period up to 31.3.2007.
This office proposes to enter into Contract for supply of sundry items for the period up to 31.3.2007 as and when required basis.
2. The copy of the terms and conditions of the Contract can be collected from the General Section, Room No. 202, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi on any working days between 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM or down loaded from the web-site http://www.dgft.delhi.nic.in.
3. Interested parties/firms are requested to quote their rates for the above contract with the details of supply of sundry items in other offices.
4. The quotations may be sent so as to reach the undersigned latest by 17.7.2006 upto 4.30 PM alongwith earnest money of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten thousand only) in the form of Bank Draft issued in favour of DGFT(CPAO), New Delhi, with the following superscribed on the top of the sealed envelop “QUOTATION FOR CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY OF SUNDRY ITEMS”.
5. Quotations received thereafter will not be considered.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
LIST OF ITEMS
Sl. No. Name of Item
1. Acid (5 Ltrs. Kodak).
2. Baygon spray (5 Ltrs.)
3. Finit Spray (5 Ltrs.)
4. Nephthalin Ball (per Kg.)
5. Brasso (500 ML).
6. Brooms (Phool)
7. Brooms (Nariyal)
8. Dettol Liquid Soap Bottle
9. Duster Floor (40X40)
10. Finit Pump
12. Black Plastic Garbag (18’X18”) per Kg.
13. Odonil (Square stick)
14. Cleanzo (5 Ltrs.)
15. Vintex Face Tissue Paper Box.
16. Vintex Toilet Paper Roll.
17. Room Freshner (Yardley)
18. Vim Powder (1 Kg.)
19. Pencil Cell
20. Battery Cell (Big & Medium)
21. Medium Size Towel (DCM).
22. Cut Glass (Tumbler).
23. VIP Briefcase (All Sizes).
24. Good Night Machine
25. Waster Paper Basket (Plastic)
26. Good Night Refill.
27. Bulb (100-40 Watt & 0-Watt).
28. Plastic Water Jug.
29. Tube Light- 2’ & 4’
30. Tube Chock.
31. Tube Starter (40-Watt).
32. Brass Pad Lock (Medium & Small)
33. Night Latch (Godrej).
34. Wall Clock
35. CASIO/Citizen Calculator (12 Digits)
36. Thermos Flask (1 Ltr.)
37. Cup & Soucers (Bone China)
38. Full/Qtr. Plate (Bone China)
39. Tea/Table Spoon
40. M.C. Plug.
41. Plastic Water Mug
42. Plastic File Tray
43. Hit Spray
44. Homocol Liquid Soap (5-10 Ltrs.)
45. Mayur Water Jug (5 & 10 Ltrs.)
46. Call Bell (All type)
47. Plastic Service Tray
48. Brass Flower Vase
49. Piyano Type Call Bell Switch
50. Electrical Extn. Board/Strip with three Multi sockets/Switches (ISI Mark)
51. Phenyl (5 Ltrs.)
52. Sleek Pencil Cell (ISI Mark)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY OF SUNDRY ITEMS FOR A PERIOD UPTO 31.3.2007
1. The currency of the contract will be valid for a period up to 31.3.2007.
2. The firm should be in a position to supply sundry items mentioned in the list enclosed on short notice as and when required.
3. All Expenses will be borne by the firm for sending the items to this office.
4. The items should be delivered in this office in Room No. 202, 2nd floor, Gate No. 2, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi within three days from the receipt of the order and damaged items will be replaced by the firm.
5. The owner/firm should be available on his own direct telephone (office as well as residence) and also on mobile telephone so as to call in emergent case. The firm should be able to provide sundry items on holidays.
6. An earnest money of Rs. 10,000/- has to be deposited in the form of Bank Draft in favour of DGFT(CPAO), New Delhi along with the quotation. The earnest money will be refunded to the un-successful bidder after finalization of the contract. The successful bidder will have to be deposit security money of Rs. 20,000/- (Rs. Twenty thousand only) in the form of FDR issued in favour of this office.
7. In case, the firm backing out in the midstream without any explicit consent of this department, it will be liable to the recovery of the higher rate which may have to be incurred by this department on supply of sundry items. The earnest money will be forfeited. The firm would also be debarred from participating in future tenders of the department.
8. Department reserves the right to cancel the contract any time during the currency of the contract without giving any reason, whatsoever if the services provided by the firm are found to be unsatisfactory.
9. No advance payment in any case would be made.
10. The sundry items to be supplied of Branded/ISI Mark.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE