Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
No. 4/3/2005-Genl./ Dated 12.10.2006.
Subject:- Award of contract for replacement parts of Room Heaters.
Heat Convectors, Heat Radiators and Hot Cases of DGFT (Hqrs.),
This office proposes to enter into Contract for replacement of parts of 60 (sixty) Room Heaters. 90 (ninety) Heat Convectors, 4 (four) Heat Radiators and 48 (Forty eight) Hot Cases for the period up to 15.2.2007 as and when required including M.C. Plug, 3 pin plug (5 Amp. & 15 Amp.) and 3 core wire etc. A copy of the terms & conditions is enclosed.
2. Interested parties/firms are requested to quote their charges for the above contract with the details of maintenance work done/being done in other offices.
3. The quotations may be sent so as to reach the undersigned or Shri Mahinder Pal, FTDO (General Branch, Room No. 202) latest by 31.10.2006 upto alongwith earnest money of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. Three thousand only) in the form of Bank Draft issued in favour of DGFT, New Delhi, with the following superscribed on the top of the sealed envelop “QUOTATION FOR CONTRACT OF ROOM HEATERS ETC”.
4. Quotations received thereafter will not be considered.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
LIST OF PARTS OF ROOM HEATER & HEAT CONVECTORS ETC.
Sl. No. Name of Part
1. Servicing of Heat Convector
2. Servicing of Radiator
3. Wire 3 Core
5. Metal Plug
6. Rod Element
7. Motor Bush
8. Motor Rewinding
9. Element of H.C.
10. Motor shaft of H.C.
11. Heater Reflector
12. Base set
13. Element of Radiator
14. Oil for Radiator
15. Radiator Thermostat
16. Hot Case Element
17. Thermostat for HC & Hot Case.
18. Motor Rewinding of Radiator
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTRACT OF REPLACEMENT OF PARTS OF ROOM HEATERS, HEAT CONVECTORS, HEAT RADIATORS AND HOT CASES
1. The currency of the contract will be valid up to 15.2.2007.
2. The adequate skilled staff to carry out replacement of parts of said gadgets would be stationed in General Section, DGFT, Udyog Bhavan on all working days during the office hours.
3. The work voucher would be obtained from the user and submitted to General Section along with the bill.
4. Any reported fault would be taken up by the electrician within one hour.
5. It shall be the responsibility of the firm to make all the gadgets work satisfactorily throughout the contracted period and also to hand over the same to the department in working condition on the expiry of the contract. In case any damage is found, compensation will have to be provided by the firm.
6. The Registration of Service Tax and copy of latest Income Tax should be enclosed.
7. TDS will be deducted at source as per rules.
8. In case, the firm backing out in the midstream without any explicit consent of this department, it will be liable to the recovery of the higher rate which may have to be incurred by this department on maintenance of machines for the balance period of the contract by alternative means. The bill amount of the period would also be forfeited. The firm would also be debarred from participating in future tenders of the department.
9. The electrician would be equipped with mobile phone to ensure his availability. Number of phone would be provided immediately.
10. The contractor has to repair/replace damaged/malfunctioning parts where ever required.
11. Department reserves the right to cancel the contract any time during the currency of the contract without giving any reason, whatsoever if the services provided by the firm are found to be unsatisfactory.
12. No advance payment in any case would be made.
13. The earnest money of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. Five thousand only) in the form of FDR in favour of this office should be submitted to the department immediately.
14. The rates of oiling & cleaning of Heat Convector & Heat Radiator may also be quoted.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE