MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
F.No.9/1/2002-General/ Dated 17.10.2006.
Subject:- Quotations for all-inclusive maintenance contract of fax machines for two years.
I am directed to say this office intends to award contract for repair/maintenance of six fax machines (Make Sharp-1530/2950-4 & 2 Samsung-Samsung-133P) installed in this office for a period of two years. The terms and conditions of the contract are as under :-
1. The contract will be initially for one year from the date the contract is awarded. However, it will be expended for another one year, if services are found satisfactory.
2. The contractor should depute one engineer daily for servicing these machines.
3. The contract will be on all-inclusive basis including parts.
4. The contractor will obtain the work voucher from all the users of the machines and the same will be attached with the respective bills.
5. The payment will be made on quarterly basis after expiry of the quarter. No advance payment will be made.
6. The contractor should submit the pre-receipted bill (in triplicate) along with the work vouchers obtained from the users.
7. The contract can be cancelled any time without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.
8. The successful bidder will have to deposit of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. One thousand and five hundred only) as Security deposit in the form of FDR issued in favour of DGFT within 15 days from the date of award of the contract.
The quotations along with earnest money of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. One thousand and five only) in the form of Bank Draft in favour of DGFT, in sealed cover, quoting rates and addressed to undersigned, Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Room No. 306, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi and to reach by 6.11..2006 by 4.30 PM.