TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II, SECTION-3, SUB SECTION (ii)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
S.O. (E) In exercise of powers conferred by Section 5 of the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act, 1992 (No.22 of 1992) read with Paragraph 1.1 and 2.4 of the Export and Import Policy, 2002-2007, the Central Government hereby makes the following amendment in the “ITC (HS) Classifications of Export and Import Items, 2002-2007” as amended from time to time:-
2. With regards to export of Niger Seeds to USA at Code No. 1207 in Schedule 2 of ITC (HS) Classification, the following new STEs may be added at S.No. 6 and 7 after S.No. 5.
(6) Spices Trading Corporation Ltd., (STCL), Bangalore.
(7) Karnataka State Co-operative Marketing Federation Ltd., (KSCMF)
3. The existing terms and conditions shall be applicable in respect of these agencies.
4. This issues in Public interest.
( L. MANSINGH )
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
Copy to all concerned, by order etc.